Aku menulis apa yang ingin aku tulis, bukan yang ingin kamu baca.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Keep my finger cross


It’s almost mid night and yah, It has been three days since my dorm wifi was broken. So that, I'm spending my time now just for surfing. I don’t know why. I am just remembering you, bloggy. And I just wanna make my finger dancing on the keyboard for you. Although actually I don’t know what should I write.
Bloggy, Do you know what I feel now? It’s like so… Mmm.. worry, afraid, doubt, pessimist, and ya, something like that. Maybe it is also that makes me can’t sleep now. Altought I know My body is really tired.
Bloggy, I have a dream. I know that if I wanna get it, I have to more special than others. I have to more struggling than others. But, I think, I am just so so. This dream is  5 cm in front of me, but I know it still can’t lose suddenly like a dust. Oh my god, I feel not good in my heart. Hope. Hope. Hope. I really wanna it. Ya Allah, give me the best. Maybe, now I just can keep my finger cross while waiting the result announced. Bismillahirahmanirahim. Wish me luck. Amin.
PS: I don’t know what’s picture that I have to put on this random and unimportant post. But, my random brain just thinking about this picture. At least this picture is still able to make me laugh although in this apprehension. Thank you for my beloved friend <3 norma and emi. :-*. We are three girls with each contrast character, but we are best friends.

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

My picture

Hi.. I am Fifa.
I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all i can be
To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown
To feel the wind, to touch the star
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me

Copyright © Vhiefa | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com