Aku menulis apa yang ingin aku tulis, bukan yang ingin kamu baca.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Words for today's Exam

Oke, Fifa! Jangan berorientasi pada hasil, tapi proseslah yang penting. Jangan terlalu menjunjung nilai.
Jika exam adalah untuk mengukur kemampuanmu, berarti bagaimanapun itulah kemampuanmu.
Jangan menghalalkan sesuatu yang sebenarnya sudah jelas salah.
Tak perlu menjadikan orang lain sebagai alibi, karena mereka adalah orang lain. mereka bukan kamu.
Jangan terlalu memaksa!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These words just for making me calm, because it has been so much time I study and I just still don't understand yet and yet. My fault. I didn't really colleging altough i was in college.

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

My picture

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest, to open my eyes to be all i can be, to travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown, to feel the wind, to touch the star
I promise to discover myself, to stand tall with greatness, to chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me

Copyright © Vhiefa | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com