Aku menulis apa yang ingin aku tulis, bukan yang ingin kamu baca.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Late Night Sigh

I realize that I can’t handle more than one jobs in a same time. I used to never start the next job before finishing my first job. That’s why, I try to finish my part as soon as possible.

We have dealt, haven’t we? This is my part, this is your part. Just because I have finished my part, it doesn’t mean I am free now, so you just said that I have to also help you finishing your part. Ah!

I have been so tired if I have to “save” our  team (again) by doing more than 50% of our job. It is not fair. It is not teamwork. And the worst thing is why I don’t brave enough to say it to you!


PS : sorry for my emotional writing. It is just the only way I can express my feeling. At least it can make me calm and better. Yes! I write what I want to write, not what you want to read. So, reader! You don’t need to read it if you don’t like.

2 comments:

  1. And the worst thing is why I don’t brave enough to say it to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Anonymous :
      And the worst thing (again) is why you didn’t brave enough to show your name!

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

My picture

Hi.. I am Fifa.
I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all i can be
To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown
To feel the wind, to touch the star
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Google+ Followers

Follow Me

Translate

Copyright © Vhiefa | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com