Aku menulis apa yang ingin aku tulis, bukan yang ingin kamu baca.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I am missing home

Hello world..

I've just installed a blogger app on my phone, and this is my first post using it. Yes, I am not with Patrick right now, so Bambang is fine.

By the way.. i am really missing home. I know I've just been staying few days in Semarang. But, "missing" is not about how long we separate. It is also about how big i need them right now. I am so desperate with this f*cking damn ass thes*s. I need them to make me calm.

Ah well, i found this pict in my gallery. So, let me introduce you. She is my mom, of course. It's weird because she is taller than me. Haha. Daughter used to higher than her mom. Maybe i got the thingamajig gene. i forget the name.. "gen resesif" maybe. So, like....

Tt >< Tt = TT, Tt, tt

Maybe I got this "tt" on my chromosome. Haha. But, hey.. let see the positive side. Because my mom is taller and bigger than me, it is really comfy for lying in my mom's arm. I used to do that when sad.

Oh ya.. he is my lil brother. I like to hug him, even if he has grew up now, and he hates my hug. Haha. I don't care! I love it! Maybe it's cause he is the closest man whom stay in my life till now. He is pretty funny, caring, and honest.

I miss them.. :)

I miss my sister too... my father too..  but, my mom and my bro are more. Maybe because they are the only people that I used to meet at home.

Well, now i get my mood back by this writing. I am ready to fight my thes*s. Bye. :*

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

My picture

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest, to open my eyes to be all i can be, to travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown, to feel the wind, to touch the star
I promise to discover myself, to stand tall with greatness, to chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me

Copyright © Vhiefa | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com