TRIP TO KUALA LUMPUR

Yeay!!! Summer vacation!! I traveled to Kuala Lumpur for three days with my sister. As we know, there are not many different between Indonesia and Malaysia. The people, the language, the foods, all are similar. But there will always be discoveries if we step other country or we get new visa stamp in our passport right? Well, let’s just have a look tourism spots that I have visited in KL!

Day 1

KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre) Park

As its name, it’s located in the center of Kuala Lumpur. This park is really comfy for just have a walk or picnic since it’s so fresh here. There are a lot of trees. Haha. The view is also nice. There is a lake with dancing fountain every evening, and twin tower!!! Yes.. the city landmark of Kuala Lumpur “Twin Tower” is really clear from here. People used to come here if they want to take a picture with a full view of twin tower.

 



Masjid Jamek

Masjid Jamek or Jamek mosque is one of the oldest mosque in Malaysia. The special thing about this mosque is the architecture that looks like Nabawi Mosque in Madina, where it has big umbrellas in the yard.

 

Dataran Merdeka

This place is like historical place for Malaysia because in this place the first Malaysian flag was waved at its independence day 31 Agustus 1957. Oh ya, because I came to Malaysia at August, there are a lot of Malaysian flag are waving in every street, every corner, every building there. My sister said if I came exactly at August 31st there will be many festivals, parade, fireworks, and other interesting show/performance.


Old building in Dataran Merdeka



Day 2

Batu Cave

I think this is the most beautiful place that I have visited in Malaysia. I don't know why ot reminds me of Bali. I like the view here. The temple looks really nice with a big gold statue. and the cliff looks so natural with monkeys live around it. I tried Indian Manisan too here, a kind of food that i used to see in Indian movie when I was small. So glad that finally my curiosity about its taste is fulfilled.

 

Petaling Street / China Town

Petaling street is basically a market where you can find anything here, from Malaysian street food, souvenirs, t-shirt, cosmetics, or otehrs. It's very crowded with tourists or locals. There is something like kite in the street, I don't know the name. Haha. Oh ya,this place is also close to China Town. Like a common China town in Indonesia or Korea, it's just like CHINA TOWN. haha.

Petaling Street
China Town

Eating Malaysian Food in Sungai Wang Plaza

Lastly, the thing that I shouldn't miss if travel to a place is the special food of the country. Malaysia is actually very famous with Nasi Lemak, but I have tasted it before, I wanted to try something else, something that I couldn't find in Indonesia. so, I chose Asam Laksa. It's a noodle with some unripe mango, limau orange, and other sour ingridients. as its name "Asam" means "Sour". But it's not as sour as we can imagent because it's also spicy, they put kind of chili too. If I could say, it's like Indonesian Rujak, only with noodle. Hehe.

Restaurant

Asam Laksa

Day 3

Shopping in Berjaya Time Squares

One of famous mall in Malaysia, Berjaya Time Squares. very recommended! This mall is not only complete, but also cheap. From here, we can see KL Tower too, and at night it's really beautiful. Indeed, night view at downtown is always beautiful because it's full of lights.

Berjaya Times Square


That's all my trip in KL. Thank you and bye bye... :)

1 comment:

  1. BROKER TERPERCAYA
    TRADING ONLINE INDONESIA
    PILIHAN TRADER #1
    - Tanpa Komisi dan Bebas Biaya Admin.
    - Sistem Edukasi Professional
    - Trading di peralatan apa pun
    - Ada banyak alat analisis
    - Sistem penarikan yang mudah dan dipercaya
    - Transaksi Deposit dan Withdrawal TERCEPAT
    Yukk!!! Segera bergabung di Hashtag Option trading lebih mudah dan rasakan pengalaman trading yang light.
    Nikmati payout hingga 80% dan Bonus Depo pertama 10%** T&C Applied dengan minimal depo 50.000,- bebas biaya admin
    Proses deposit via transfer bank lokal yang cepat dan withdrawal dengan metode yang sama
    Anda juga dapat bonus Referral 1% dari profit investasi tanpa turnover......

    Kunjungi website kami di www.hashtagoption.com Rasakan pengalaman trading yang luar biasa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.