TRIP TO GWANGJU



Hi blog...

It's been a while i didn't write anything here. Graduate life sucks. I am so busy these days.

Well.. But I think I should share something about my trip last time at Chuesok Holiday. I went to Gwangju.

Gwangju reminds me of Daejeon so much. It's not crowded like big city but it's also not that conservative. The building, the tree, the people.. all are almost the same. Damn! I miss Daejeon so much now.

But about the tourism spot, I admit that Gwangju is a way better. Especially because of this one.

Mudengsan National Park!!


Seriously, you should come to this place.

in the mountain, the air is so fresh!!!! like I want to stay a night to sleep there. make a camp or something. It's just like in the movie.

To go there you can hike or ride monorail and cable car. It is only 15k won for round trip. The monorail track is so high, like in the top of mountain. From here you can see all of Gwangju city view combine with the green mountain. Oh ya, because I came in the evening. The sunset make it more beautiful.



cable car

on monorail 

In pagoda after riding monorail

on monorail 
I found this picture from here. So sad I didn't see it last time. Maybe if I took hiking path, not cable car. I would have seen it. Really good right?


The next place that I visited in Gwangju is Pinguin Village. In this village there are many vintage decoration. I don't know it reminds me of Kota Tua in Semarang. It's good for taking picture though. and if you like art, you will really like it.


Pinguin village
Pinguin Village
Pinguin Village
At pinguin village
From Gwangju, actually I went to Damyang. I will write about it in the next post.


Thank you and bye bye!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.